News and Events
We are excited to announce that we have recieved a Digital Advancement Grant
for our Distant Viewing Toolkit through the National Endowment for the Humanities,
starting in October 2018. Please see the grant
narrative for further details.
Past presentations include:
- Digital Humanities 2018, Mexico City: Panel, Computer Vision in DH
- Digital Humanities 2018, Mexico City: Workshop, Distant Viewing with
Neural Networks [materials]
- Society of Cinema and Media Studies, 2018 - Toronto, ON
- AMIA, December 2017: Presentation, "Distant Viewing Toolkit"
- Joint Statistical Meetings 2017: Invited Poster, Computer Vision Meets Television
- Digital Humanities 2017, Poster - "Distant Seeing TV"
If you will be attending any of our presentations and would like to talk more
about the project, or if you are interested in collaborating, please